Advantages of Sandless Sandbagsadmin
- Easy to store and easy to use.
- Well-suited for protecting small, uneven or difficult to reach places.
Disadvantages of Traditional Sandbags for Flooding
- It takes two people to fill them (unless you have a sandbag filling machine).
- They take time to fill.
- Laying down sandbags is slow and time-consuming.
- Sacking material will perish if left in place for a long time.
- Difficult to place sandbags in water, specifically running water.
- Sandbags are prone to leaking, even when well-stacked and firmly in place.
- When sandbags come into contact with floodwater they retain contaminants, such as sewage.
- Self-Activating Sandless Sandbags.
- No need for Sand or labor filling sandbags.
- Simply expose them to fresh water.
- Absorbs 5 gallons of water & grows to full size in 5 minutes.
- Swelled bags contain & divert flood water.
- Contains a super absorbent polymer that holds the water.
- Stack multiple bags to increase wall height.
- Stack in brick or pyramid formation for increased heights.
- Leave in place for ongoing protection.
- Lasts for up to 6 months of continuous use.
- Use through winter for thaw flood protection, frozen & still a barrier.
- Safe, Non hazardous & Non Toxic.
- Environmentally friendly & decomposes over time.
- Storm/Flood Preparation.
- Home- Doorways, garages, bulk head and other leaking areas.
- Building & Property Protection.
- Construction & Roofing projects- Holds back water.
- General water or leak control.